Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Grad School!

It's been a while - again! It's been a full few weeks - lots of events of both happy and sad in nature. "What is the happy stuff?", you ask. Well, after much to do and angst on my part (I am not the world's best waiter), I have been accepted to Northeastern's MABA program, and am currently figuring out my work placement. Nothing is definate yet, but I will hopefully be a full-time resident of some Boston suburb at the end of the summer! Yeah! I'm driving down tomorrow to meet with some people, so I will post the details as soon as I know anything.

In other news, I am staring down another birthday, and while I know that's really not a milestone year, I have discovered that, at the ripe old age of 28, I can no longer eat as many triscuit-cheddar cheese sandwiches as I want. Oh, metabolism, where art thou?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home