Sunday, October 16, 2005

The map was a dissapointment

Time it takes me to drive from Westborough to Cambridge: 30 minutes.
Time it takes me to find Dana's house once in Cambridge: 45 minutes.

However, I am now VERY familiar with Mass Ave from the Charles to Harvard Square.
But in the end it was all worth it - a good night at one of my favorite bars with good friends and good beer.


And in other news, I have recently realized that I am out of the loop. (I probably exited the loop a while ago, but have just been in denial.) While watching the Little Mermaid with the kids at work last weekend, one of the other staff members remarked, "Damn, King Triton's pretty diesel." "Yeah...", I agree, not entirely sure what I was agreeing with and much dismayed that I am apparently too old to be up on the lingo.

I asked my brother, who is still young and hip, and, after the laughter and "Dude, you're such a dork" comments died down, he explained that "diesel" means that you've obviously been working out a lot. Like Vin Diesel.

Consider yourselves informed. And hip.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger L.J. said...

Umm....I know Shawn is young, but can you tell me exactly when he became hip, because I'd really like to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home