Sunday, November 21, 2004

fun with board games

I'm procrastinating again...I think I have hit the end-of-the-semester wall. I just DON'T want to do the work. Ugh. So I was thinking, and I remembered this time my cousins and I were playing Cranium at camp. We were all in teams of two, and my partner Ashlee and I were in the lead. Then we landed on an 'art' space where she had to sculpt the answer out of clay, and I had to guess what it was. So she makes this little round head with eyes, mouth, and a really long nose. I think about it REALLY hard for a few seconds, and then I shout out, "TINTIN!"

All my cousins start laughing uproariously, and only my brother manages to stop guffawing long enough to say, "Dude, it's Pinocchio, but you ROCK for guessing Tintin!"

Long live Captain Haddock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home