Friday, December 10, 2004

Reason #528 I Love Christmas

This is the only time of year we get to see commercials for Aspen and Stetson. Nothing says the holiday season like a rugged cowboy riding through drifts of snow in search of a fur-clad woman who thinks he smells good.

I LOVE this site. It feeds into my extreme need for nostalgia. Here, you can get Hires root beer, Jiffy stovetop popcorn, Charleston Chew, Big League gum, and finally, proof for everyone who thought I was off my proverbial rocker when I told them that in New England, we eat bread out of a can.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger SCG said...

Dude am I the only person to read your blog? Because I think that you are the only person to read mine. I am so lame. If you are not my sister and are reading this look at my blog and leave me funny little messages http://burningcoals.blogspot.com

And B&M Brown Bread kicks ass, it makes me want some warm beans and rolled up cold ham. I'll go put on my feetie pajamas after I take a bath and we'll eat that shit right up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home