Thursday, December 23, 2004

My First Week Back in Maine

So... Yeah, Maine! The way life should be...

Things I find ONLY in Maine:
  • The weather - a high of 10 degrees one day and 45 degrees the next day
  • My parents' SUPER HIGH SPEED 56K modem
  • People who know how to respond when I do the weird little 'ayuh' thing
  • My dad, explaining why the printer won't work, "She wasn't printing, so I gave 'er a good whack and now she's all stove to hell"
  • People who are still clinging to their 1987 curled bangs
  • The BEST STORY EVER: My uncle is waiting in line at the grocery store the other day, and in front of him is a little old lady with six bottles of wine and a 24 pack of Heineken. after a few minutes, he says to her, "I guess the party's at your house tonight!" "Oh, no, deah," she replies, "This has got to last me all week."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home