Friday, February 11, 2005

Frustration

I am trying to get things sorted out today (another snow day) that I couldn't otherwise get done on an 8-5 workday with only a 20 minute break. I know I still owe UCF some money for the two somewhat lackluster courses I took from them last semster. I go online to look at my account, and it tells me that those two classes cost me $6,817.88. That's 3,408.94 per class or 1136.31 per credit. For a glorified state school. Who apparently have their heads up their arses. And because I was involved in a grant program with partially paid my tuition, and I have to pay them back as well, my account is so screwed up, the woman I FINALLY got to talk to after like 15 minutes of menus told me that she couldn't help me understand what was going on, and I would have to call her supervisor who would be in from 8:30 - 4 all next week. "Or," she adds helpfully, "you can come on down here and get a copy of your records so you can look at it and figure it out for yourself." Well, no, bitch, I can't, as I am a couple thousand miles away from your strip-mall state. And, as I have a job in which I barely get bathroom breaks, let alone time to call and navigate through all your bullshit so I can talk to your supervisor who may or may not have any idea what to say to me, I think you'll have to give me some other options.

I hate UCF. Didn't like them much while I was there, either. And now I have the added insult of a fucked up account and a payment plan I can barely keep up with. Bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home